UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMABLE AC MICROCURRENT STIMULATOR (PACSTIM)
Programmable Frequency Microcurrent Machine
The PACSTIM has 2 operational modes: a fully PROGRAMMABLE MODE and a pre-programmed cAMP MODE (dedicated Cyclic AMP stimulation mode).
– 2 independent base frequencies (1-20,000 Hz)
– 2 independent stimulation times of the two base frequencies
– 2 additional, independent, amplitude modulating frequencies (1-200 Hz) of the two base frequencies
– 2 independent rest times between the two base frequency stimulation times
– Dedicated Cyclic AMP up-regulation mode, with the same functionality as the WM-Cyclic AMP (WMcAMP) stimulator. Read about WMcAMP stimulator >
The PACSTIM alternating current (AC) programmable frequency microcurrent machine has been designed for use by both clinicians and at home by non healthcare professionals.
The PACSTIM device also shares the same advanced technical device features of the WM-Cyclic-AMP stimulator:
1. Based on our survey of published specifications of microcurrent devices currently available [September 2019]
Patent pending device & technology.
PACSTIM Operating Manual