AI Wound Ulcer Healing Electrical Stimulation Electrotherapy Device
The SIS machine W300ML and SIS electrode treatment system can be applied to most kinds of surface wounds and ulcers including:
- Non healing and chronic wounds
- Diabetic leg and foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Post-surgical wounds (infected)
- Trauma wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (‘bedsores’)
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
Artificial Intelligence (AI) machine learning. Repeated electrical stimulation optimization for each individual wound. Device learns how to heal each specific wound and continuously improves its function.
GENERAL HEALTH AND CLINICAL SUPPORT DEVICE FUNCTIONS
The SIS technology can be applied for non medical, general health applications in the field of woundcare, utilizing the patented SIS algorithmic electrical resistance monitoring technology adapted specifically to wound healing dynamics:
- Monitoring electrical impedance changes in a wound for the purpose of providing additional and supplementary alerts and information to a woundcare or other health professional in the course of standard wound management.
- Monitoring support for self management of a small wound or ulcer that is being treated at home that is not serious and does not require the attention of a woundcare or other health professional. The definition of ‘serious’ that we mean is as given in the Australian Therapeutic Goods (medical Devices) Regulations 2002 in the Dictionary (regulation 1.3).
International Patent Pending Application device & technology.