– SIS Machine Wound Healing Electrical Stimulation Electrotherapy Device –
The SIS machine W200 model applies patent pending, ‘smart’ algorithms to determine the optimum stimulation for the individual wound. This electrostimulation approach results in faster wound healing with less scar tissue. The constant silver ion delivery to the wound bed treats and prevents infection.
The W200 model SIS machine technology integrates key electro-physiological wound healing and tissue regeneration medical science that has remained in the research field until now.
The SIS machine W200 model and SIS electrodes treatment system can be applied to all kinds of surface wounds and ulcers including:
- Non-healing chronic wounds
- Diabetic leg and foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Post-surgical wounds (infected)
- Trauma wounds (protection, sterilization)
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Pressure ulcers (“bedsores”)
- Necrotizing soft tissue infections
Additionally, the SIS machine W200 model when operated in ‘REGEN’ operational mode, completely and accurately fulfills the specifications of the electro-stimulation method for tissue healing and regeneration pioneered and patented by American orthopedic surgeon, Robert O Becker.