– Infection treatments, Iontophoresis, Cancer Apoptosis, DC Cranial Device –
The M200MA model SIS machine is capable of all M200 model functions, and can be used for infection treatments and all other possible applications of the M200 model.
The M200MA has additional electronics and circuit calibration to increase the maximum Output Current to 1.8 milliamperes (mA). This milliampere Output Current is intended for specialist clinical or research applications, including:
- Liquid medication iontophoresis
- Direct current (DC) trans- cranial electrical stimulation (CES)
- Cellular apoptosis stimulation
- Constant current generator for laboratory use