– Infection treatments, Iontophoresis, Cancer Apoptosis, DC Cranial Device –
The M250MA model SIS machine is capable of all M250 model functions, and can be used for infection treatments and all other possible applications of the M250 model.
The M250MA has additional electronics and circuit calibration to increase the maximum Output Current to 1.8 – 2.0 milliamperes (mA), intended for specialist clinical or in vitro research applications, including:
- Liquid medication iontophoresis (transcutaneous drug delivery)
- Small area surface milliampere infection treatment
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS), a form of cranial electrical stimulation (CES)
- Surface fungal infection treatment using milliampere output current
- Cellular apoptosis stimulation
- Constant current generator for laboratory use.