WM CYCLIC AMP STIMULATOR
New Pain Electrotherapy – Neuropathic Pain Blocking & Tissue Regeneration
The WM Cyclic AMP (WMcAMP) stimulator is the first electrotherapy device of its kind in the world. The WMcAMP stimulator is the result of data-based development, in parallel with laboratory equipment validation and clinical testing.
Bioelectric compatible waveforms and signal frequencies are generated in a timed stimulation pattern, which have been tested and programmed to stimulate the production (up-regulation) and utilization of the cellular ‘second messenger’, Cyclic AMP (3′,5′-cyclic adenosine monophosphate).
The WMcAMP stimulator has been designed for use by both clinicians and non healthcare professionals at home.
ESTABLISHED EFFECTS OF ELEVATING CYCLIC AMP:
- Pain reducing (blocking)
- Increases peripheral nerve tissue survival and regeneration after injury
- Immune and non-immune system anti-inflammatory actions
- Enhances local circulation
- Reduces muscle tension and spasticity
- Injured tissue protection and enhanced long term healing—favorably modulates damaged tissue microenvironments
- Cellular apoptosis (programmed cell death) stimulation