– Wound Healing Device, Electrotherapy, Wound Electrical Stimulation, Stem Cells, Tissue Regeneration –
– Wound Healing Device, Electrotherapy, Wound Electrostimulation, Stem Cells, Tissue Regeneration –
The SIS machine W200 model applies patent pending, ‘smart’ algorithms to determine the optimum stimulation for the individual wound. This electrostimulation approach results in faster wound healing with less scar tissue. Additionally, the constant silver ion delivery to the wound, treats and prevents infection.
The W200 model SIS machine technology integrates key electro-physiological wound healing and tissue regeneration medical science that has remained in the research field until now.
The W200 model SIS machine wound healing stimulation has 3 major components:
- Direct, constant-current silver ion delivery to the wound bed for treatment and prevention of infection.
- Real-time measurement and calculation, and then self-adaptive supplementation or replacement of the overriding bioelectric controller of wound healing, which is the ‘current of injury’.
- Stimulation of wound site cells for cellular modification to new ‘stem cells’ for tissue regeneration.
This equipment can be applied to all kinds of wounds including:
- Non-healing wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Chronic wounds
- Non-closing wounds
- Infected wounds
- Open wounds
- Surgical wounds (infected)
- Emergency trauma wound (protection, sterilization)
The SIS machine W200 model when operated in ‘REGEN’ operational mode, completely and accurately fulfills the specifications of the electro-stimulation method for tissue healing and regeneration pioneered and patented by American orthopedic surgeon, Robert O Becker.